The Fort de Villiers is one of the units on the second outer ring of Paris’ fortified city walls.
Erected on a terrain of 4 hectares located in Noisy-le-Grand, this structure was designed to protect Paris by the General Séré de Rivieres from 1878 to 1880.
Originally owned by the Minister of Defense, it housed a military barrack. From housing shelter to reception area for sporting associations, the fort has served many functions over the years.
Today, it is owned by the city of Noisy-le-Grand and its purpose is still being defined.